Friday 25 November 2011

My Horror Moodboard


My mooodboard contains things that scare me and can probably scare other people. It contains the typical aspects of horror; VAMPIRES, GHOSTS, WITCHES and Werewolves.
I am into supernatural like vampires, witches and ghosts. I have pictures of vampires in two corners of the moodboard. The second image from the bottom left is of Jane, a vampire from the Twilight series. She is very scary and her eyes can be haunting. The red eyes are haunting and unnatural but at the same time are beautiful to look at maybe because they are so different.

The undead is very popular in horror. I have two images of ghostly children. Talking of the undead, I am terrified of graveyards esspecially at night. I also believe they are going to come back to life and grab me. Chinadolls also creep me out with their faces.   

Witches can be scary too. When I first saw The Wizard of OZ (1939), I was terrified of the witch with her green skin. Witches can be spooky as they can control you wiuth spells and vodoo. Crows and ravens can be a sign of death. I really get spooked when they are around. Especially, when they are on gravestones, for example look at the moodboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment